I have never in my life been so excited about a new year. There are so many amazing things that are in store for us as a family. Here are some of the things that I am excited about.
1. NO MORE NURSING SCHOOL for my husband!
2. A romantic vacation in the sun for just my hubby and I.
3. Paying off debt.
4. Finishing our house.
5. Advanced knitting lessons.
6. A more structured schedule.
7. More dinners together as a family. (Less of my husband gone studying.)
8. Spending more time in my kitchen.
9. Less stress. Less work. (I am cutting the number of weddings I am shooting this year in half.)
10. Did I mention NO MORE NURSING SCHOOL!!??!!
Photo taken by the lovely Jessie Dewey. She was kind and brave enough to do a shoot of our whole family of thirteen. This is just one from that day of just the three of us.